Abortion Cost near Lutherville–Timonium, MD
How much is an abortion in Lutherville–Timonium, MD?
The cost of abortion varies widely and is dependent on a variety of factors. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance. Do you have health insurance? If so, you may want to find out what your plan may or may not cover in terms of aborting your pregnancy.
- If you don’t have health insurance, your out-of-pocket cost may be higher. Some government health insurance plans assist with abortions, however, others do not.
- The cost of abortions varies from state to state and clinic to clinic. It’s important to gather all your information regarding cost prior to your abortion.
- Type of Abortion. There are two types of abortions – the abortion pill and a surgical abortion (See Abortion Pill and Abortion Procedures). The price is dependent upon the type of abortion you desire.
- How far along in your pregnancy are you? The farther along you are in your pregnancy, the more your abortion may cost.
The specific cost of an abortion depends on the type of procedure and the size of the baby, (based on gestational age). The cost increases as the pregnancy progresses. Price also varies by provider; clinics and private practice abortionists typically offer lower costs than hospitals. According to Planned Parenthood’s national average, a first-trimester abortion costs $300-950. Second trimester abortions cost $1200-$2100 or more.1
Some states may have age restrictions or waiting periods2. If you’d like to know more about abortion laws in the state of Maryland, please feel free to contact us. Laws are changing rapidly from state to state and new legislation is being introduced regarding abortion regularly. Our staff and medical professionals would be happy to educate you about current abortion laws.
Why Do I Need A Sonogram Before Abortion?
Receiving a limited ultrasound near Lutherville–Timonium, MD before you get an abortion is an essential medical step and one of the most accurate ways to get crucial information about your pregnancy.
A limited ultrasound at Towson Women’s Care determines:
- if there’s fetal cardiac activity (a heartbeat),
- how far along you are,
- whether your pregnancy is intrauterine
Abortion Cost Lutherville 21093-21094 –Timonium 21093-21094
Lutherville – The town is located north of Baltimore City along York Road (Maryland Route 45). It is bordered on the north by Timonium, on the west by Interstate 83, on the south by Towson, and on the east by the Hampton neighborhood. The boundary between Lutherville and Timonium is Ridgely Road. Lutherville is located in the Piedmont region of the United States, and lies in the humid subtropical climate zone, with hot and humid summers leading into winters that are chilly but not extreme by American standards.
Timonium – The town is north of Baltimore City along York Road (Maryland Route 45). It is bordered on the north by Cockeysville, on the south by Lutherville, on the east by Loch Raven Reservoir, and on the west by Falls Road (Maryland Route 25), with the Greenspring and Worthington Valleys beyond. Ridgely Road forms the boundary between Timonium and Lutherville, while Padonia Road separates Timonium from Cockeysville.