Abortion Cost near Parkville, MD
How much is an abortion in Parkville, MD?
The cost of abortion varies widely, and is dependent on a variety of factors. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance. Do you have health insurance? If so, you may want to find out what your plan may or may not cover in terms of aborting your pregnancy.
- If you don’t have health insurance, your out-of-pocket cost may be higher. Some government health insurance plans assist with abortions, however, others do not.
- The cost of abortions varies from state to state and clinic to clinic. It’s important to gather all your information regarding cost prior to your abortion.
- Type of Abortion. There are two types of abortions – the abortion pill and a surgical abortion (See Abortion Pill and Abortion Procedures). The price is dependent upon the type of abortion you desire.
- How far along in your pregnancy are you? The farther along you are in your pregnancy, the more your abortion may cost.
The specific cost of an abortion depends on the type of procedure and the size of the baby, (based on gestational age). The cost increases as the pregnancy progresses. Price also varies by provider; clinics and private practice abortionists typically offer lower costs than hospitals. According to Planned Parenthood’s national average, a first-trimester abortion costs $300-950. Second trimester abortions cost $1200-$2100 or more.1
Some states may have age restrictions or waiting periods2. If you’d like to know more about abortion laws in the state of Maryland, please feel free to contact us. Laws are changing rapidly from state to state and new legislation is being introduced regarding abortion regularly. Our staff and medical professionals would be happy to educate you about current abortion laws.
Why Do I Need A Sonogram Before Abortion?
Receiving a limited ultrasound near Parkville, MD before you get an abortion is an essential medical step and one of the most accurate ways to get crucial information about your pregnancy.
A limited ultrasound at Towson Women’s Care determines:
- if there’s fetal cardiac activity (a heartbeat),
- how far along you are,
- whether your pregnancy is intrauterine
Abortion Cost Parkville 21234
Parkville – The eastern border is roughly where Putty Hill Avenue becomes Rossville Boulevard, the southern border is the Baltimore City/Baltimore County line from near Glen Road to Loch Raven Boulevard, and the western boundary is Loch Raven Boulevard from the city line to I-695.